[ic] [timed-build] not working for logged in users

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Jul 10 21:05:18 EDT 2006

Dear list	(IC 5.4 and tested in Demo)

I have for testing:

	[timed-build auto=1 minutes=".3"] [time] [/timed-build]

This works great for users that are not logged in. However not for logged in
users. For logged in users I tried:

	[timed-build auto=1 login=1 minutes=".3"] [time] [/timed-build]
Or
	[timed-build login=1 minutes=".3"] [time] [/timed-build]

Both do not work. I tried these and other manipulations as those parameters
are not documented and my reading of source is lucky at best. From what I
take off the archives, auto=1 simply makes it auto-create a 'auto-timed'
directory in <catroot>/tmp/ which it does for non logged in users. login=1 I
guess is supposed to inform the tag to "do it's thing" for logged in users,
but I don't think this is the case.

Any of the above do not work on DEMO. Is this a bug, or am I
misunderstanding the use of the parameters?

Does anyone have timed-build working for logged in users?

Any help is appreciated

Paul