[ic] [timed-build] not working for logged in users

Paul Jordan jordan at gishnetwork.com
Mon Jul 10 23:23:45 EDT 2006

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Paul Jordan wrote:
>
>> I have for testing:
>>
>> 	[timed-build auto=1 minutes=".3"] [time] [/timed-build]
>>
>> This works great for users that are not logged in. However not for
>> logged in users.
>
> For logged-in users, you need force=1 IIRC.
>
> Jon

Thanks Jon

Yes, I forgot to mention force=1 does work. However I do have cookies
enabled and verify the cookie is being set in both IE and FF.

I thought using force=1 was a workaround, or is this by design?

The Docs say:

	Use force=1 to ignore cookie status

But my cookies are working...

I'll took force=1 out because as it seemed like a workaround, I did not know
of there were any side effects.

Best,

 Paul Jordan