[ic] Need a contact number

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Tue Jul 11 16:42:17 EDT 2006

gregg at hhtat.com wrote:
> OK- I give up. I have looked and looked and you have done an excellent job of
> making sure you do not disclose any telephone number for any support. We are
> left with a system here and some rather useless reports and just need to get a
> little jump start. We need to find some one in the lower 48 that can under
> stand our question and not have to do it through emails. Do you have a phone
> number?

You have addressed your question to a public mail list, rather than to
an individual or company.

Interchange is not developed or supported by any one commercial
organisation.  It is free and open source software.  You can purchase
support from a number of Interchange consultants if you need it,
otherwise you can post questions to this mail list.

There is another mail list (interchange-biz at icdevgroup.org) where you
can post specific requirements for commercial tender.  There is no
specific telephone number where you can reach the offices of the
Interchange development group, as no such office exists.

Sorry about that.

What is a "lower 48", by the way?

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz