[ic] Large amount of text in form fields disabling submit button

Tim Good tim.g at edsd.com
Tue Jul 11 23:42:35 EDT 2006

Behalf
> Of Tim Good
> Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:52 PM
> To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
> Subject: [ic] Large amount of text in form fields
disabling
> submit button
>
> I have a very strange problem:
>
> I have a form for submitting items to the products table.
> It works great with one exception. When I fill textarea
> fields with too much data the submit button becomes
disabled.
> What I mean by disabled is it is clickable but nothing
> happens. If I lessen the amount of data (and it doesn't
> matter which field I lessen the data in) the form works
great.

I have tested further and it appears that if the total
characters
entered into the form are approximately 246 the form will
not submit.
If I remove one character it will submit. I only say
approximately,
because I may be off by a character or two.

I am completely stumped here. I have never run into this
before.
If anyone has a clue I would really appreciate some feedback
here.

> Has anyone run into this problem before? Does anyone have
any