[ic] Large amount of text in form fields disabling submit button

Tim Good tim.g at edsd.com
Tue Jul 11 23:42:35 EDT 2006

I have tested further and it appears that if the total
entered into the form are approximately 246 the form will
not submit.
If I remove one character it will submit. I only say
because I may be off by a character or two.

I am completely stumped here. I have never run into this
If anyone has a clue I would really appreciate some feedback