[ic] Re: taxes for new york and ITL in tax tables

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 17:00:35 EDT 2006

> I'm wondering if it is possible to use ITL in the tax tables in place
> of the tax value.  So far I haven't been able to make it work, either
> because I'm doing it wrong or it's not possible.
[snip]
> Can it work this way or am I on totally the wrong track?

I found a solution using SalesTaxFunction.  I put my usertag into
SalesTaxFunction to do the work of pulling the correct tax amount.
The documentation on SalesTaxFunction doesn't make it clear, but you
must set SalesTax to a list of columns for this to work.  If you have
"SalesTax multi" SalesTaxFunction will not be used.