[ic] [timed-build] not working for logged in users

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Sat Jul 15 07:54:39 EDT 2006

Jon Jensen <jon at endpoint.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't we get rid of the "undef $Vend::Cookie" that occurs twice in
> Vend::UserDB as well? It's done at login time and when a new account is
> created, and would cause the same problems as the above code you removed
> from Vend::Dispatch, but only for the page in which a login/new account
> creation occurs.

The undef in the UserDB is mitigated by the fact that the login is
usually (for me) called from within a scratchpad callback function
(mv_click/mv_check).  The cookie can be undefed there without anyone
noticing, and will be reset when the next page is loaded (if the
Dispatch patch is in place).

You're right though, the undef should probably be removed from
Vend::UserDB too.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz