[ic] Order Profile 'cod' 'credit card' not found

Matthew Dell - In The Sun, LLC mdell at inthesuntech.com
Tue Jul 18 16:26:50 EDT 2006

Hi

I have been searching through documentation to find a fix for this error in my log file:

/cgi-bin/[store name]/ord/finalize.html Order profile cod not found and:
/cgi-bin/[store name]/process Order profile credit_card not found

I am using IC 5.4.  I have not been able to process a test transaction and I do not get any error messages.  I have looked through finalize.html and it seems to be in order.  I looked through profiles.order and all the components are there for cod and credit_card.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Matt Dell