[ic] RE: unable to access admin pages

Tommy Pruitt tpruitt at pruittcom.com
Fri Jul 28 15:52:16 EDT 2006

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:13:24 +0200
From: Stefan Hornburg <racke at linuxia.de>
Subject: Re: [ic] unable to access admin pages
To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org

Tommy Pruitt wrote:
>> When trying to attempt the admin login page I get:
>>
>> Internal Server Error
>> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>> unable to complete your request.
>>
>> Please contact the server administrator, you at example.com and inform
them
>> of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
>> may have caused the error.
>>
>> More information about this error may be available in the server
error
>> log.
>>
>> Everything on the user side seems to work fine.  They can login and
>> create logins as needed.  The admin interface cannot be accessed at
all.

>Did you check the global Interchange logfile ?
>
>Bye
>Racke

I have

66.203.239.186 NgPyfyrj:66.203.239.186 - [28/July/2006:14:44:21 -0500]
pci_web /cgi-bin/pci_web/admin/index.html Runtime error: ichelp import
into  failed: sdbm store returned -1, errno 22, key "kaccess.main" at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 490, <IN> line 3.

In the error.log