[ic] updating our site

Dave tommy1 at netspace.net.au
Thu Jun 8 07:44:57 EDT 2006

Hi there, we have a toy store using interchange at the moment. So far
it has a browse by category section, but i want to have a menu on the
left hand side with browse by category (with a drop down menu of the
categories), browse by age (with a drop down menu) and a browse by
brand(drop down etc). if i have the system all workijg at the moment,
but want to add extra search or category types, is it a long and
drawn out process? or can these changes be made simply? that is my
first question.
regards
Dave Stringer.