[ic] YourPay payment gateway

Joshua Lavin josh at myprivacy.ca
Tue Jun 27 14:57:15 EDT 2006

On Jun 23, 2006, at 3:25 PM, maillists wrote:

> Has anyone integrated YourPay into IC?
> YourPay is an internet-based gateway that uses LinkPoint.
>
> Can I simply use Route Linkpoint? Or do I need to hack a few things?

We use YourPay, which is really the same thing as LinkPoint. Just use
the Linkpoint module and follow the instructions there.

I had to put liblperl and liblpssl* modules in /usr/lib, and
lpperl.pm in my /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.x.x. You also have to get
the PEM file (certificate) from them and put that somewhere in your
catalog dir.

--
Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/