[ic] Menus and category list in 5.4.1

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Fri Jun 30 11:42:46 EDT 2006

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
>> And a last question: why on earth would the content editing be hidden
>> by default?  Editing pages I would think is one of the most basic
>> things people would want to do.
>
> I must have missed something as I would like to know the
> rationale/direction with this move also.

I might be completely incorrect, and just going off what I came to "think I
know" along the way. However I am fairly certain the content editor is
deprecated in the sense that it was getting very buggy and the dev group was
not certain they were going to attempt to maintain it.

Maybe someone can correct me.

 Paul Jordan