[ic] Interpolate vs restrict

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Mar 8 12:15:13 EST 2006

Quoting Elver Loho (elver.loho at gmail.com):
> We're using the 'get-url' tag with interpolate="0".
>
> Is there any way to tell interpolate to only parse certain tags like L
> and LC in the returned content?

L and LC are not tags. You would need to use [loc].

> We could use [restrict policy=deny enable='L LC'], but that would be
> dangerous as anyone could simply insert [/restrict] in the content.

Have you tried that? It should not work as long as you do:

    [restrict policy=deny enable="loc get_url"]
	    [get-url url="http://foo.com" reparse=1]
    [/restrict]

A [/restrict] in the returned content will not do anything.

An interesting feature might be a standard restrict specification
for tag reparse.

--
Mike Heins

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown