[ic] Considering interchange

Mick Szucs mick at scrapbookgraphics.com
Mon Mar 13 19:25:15 EST 2006

Hello, all.

The warning that this list is "high traffic" seems a little unfounded now.

I'm running a reasonably successful osCommerce site right now and I'm
looking to move to something that, umm... sucks less.  Interchange seems
to be flexible and well written, plus I *heart* Perl.

I'm wondering about a couple of features that I can't find in the demo
store or documentation:

1) We sell images which are downloaded by our customers.  Is there an
Interchange module that allow for the "shipment" of downloads from
customer orders?

2) We're also considering selling other people's products.  Is there any
facility that would allow other people to upload their own product
without having complete administrative control of the site?

Also, I have found a Paypal plugin for the site and see that someone has
written a PSIGate plugin.  I'm sure Paypal is widely supported, can
anyone confirm that the PSIGate module is working for them?

What about integration with other LAMP products?  I'm thinking
specifically about phpBB or vBulletin integration?

I look forward to your responses.

Regards,

Mick