[ic] "High traffic list" - ramblings on Interchange

JT Justman jt-lists at sirius.airdelights.com
Tue Mar 14 09:54:14 EST 2006

Davor Ocelic wrote:
> For everyone interested in the documentation, you can subscribe
> to our 'docs' mailing list where you can see documentation CVS commits
> and discuss documentation issues:

> The list has not been publicly advertised before, but now it is ;-)
>
> Also, as Stefan said, we are underpowered. The new documentation effort
> is basically a one-man effort (the poor guy behind it being myself ;-).
>
> I invite everyone who wants to help with the documentation, or wants to
> sponsor its development, to contact me.

Hey, thanks for this Davor. I've been saying for years, 'coulda shoulda
woulda' about helping with the docs. Unfortunately I've also never taken
the plunge into CVS, despite all the fine documentation to help me.
Maybe a few emails a week will push me in : )

JT

--
	|Waiting to fix the world since 1995|
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to