[ic] "High traffic list" - ramblings on Interchange

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:58:19 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm new to Interchange and digging in to start learning.  The docs
seem pretty good to me as a newb, but the installation instructions
are 404'd.  The links I'm refering to are:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/install/index.html
http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/install.html

I figured I'd post that here, since I don't know of a better place at
the moment. I really like the idea of a wiki, lower barriers to entry
to help out is always a good thing. :)

-Aaron Berg