[ic] "High traffic list" - ramblings on Interchange

jimbo jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 10:16:50 EST 2006

Ron Phipps wrote:

> I don't think he was saying for you to shut up, I think he is saying
> that we've read posts like these before, but %100 of the time the person
> making the rumble does not step up and help with the effort.

Let alone learn IC, use IC, and deploy IC.  The first IC deployment will
  likely help to resolve a multitude issues.  If one cannot deploy IC,
then I fail to see how, in the long run, one will be able to deploy
anything else either.

This isn't some magic voodoo formula.  This is a Perl based web
application server popularly known as an e-commerce framework.

If one knows Perl, if one knows the web, then one can know IC.

jimbo
;-)

--
Jim Brewer
Sound Images
E jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
W http://www.soundimages.co.uk/

The information in this email is confidential and the contents are not
to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee, except with their
permission. The opinions expressed represent those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Sound Images. If received in error please
advise the sender and remove from your system.

Sound Images does not guarantee this message, or any attachments, are
free from viruses or other defects.