[ic] Some Queries on Interchange.

Sneha ssanghadia at vybrant.com
Fri Mar 24 02:03:41 EST 2006

Hello Dear Interchange Users,
      I would like to know whether the International Shippment is taken care by Interchange or not ? If yes, then how ??? and If no then what are the ways that we can do International Shipping ?? Do you have any referal sites that can help me suggest some shipment to be done internationally?
            I would also like to know If InterChange offers a return merchandise feature? If InterChange offers a way to turn off international order functionality ??

Awaiting an early response. Many Thanks,
With Regards,
Sneha Sanghadia.