[ic] mod_perl2

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Mar 27 11:20:44 EST 2006

Quoting Ryan Perry (rperry at madisonip.com):
> are mod_perl 2.02 and Interchange::Link compatible?  mod_perl2 had an
> API change last year and I'd like to be sure they work together
> before I invest my time.

Should be. Interchange::Link doesn't work with the original mod_perl, just
the one for Apache 2. It was done to substitute for mod_interchange
on Apache 2, since mod_interchange doesn't work with that.

--
Mike Heins

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90%
how I react to it. And so it is for you... we are in charge
of our attitudes. -- Charles Swindoll