[ic] Contributing to the online documentation

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Thu Mar 30 11:36:37 EST 2006

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:30:44 -0500
Brian Kaney <brian at vermonster.com> wrote:

> How do we contribute to try to minimize the online documentation vaccum?
>
> I am diving into the security and permissions (ACL, access tables, etc.)
> and see there are many partially and many more un-documented pages (none
> of the "mm" tags, like [if-mm] and [mm-value] are documented, for
> instance).  Once I figure these things out, I'd be happy to help
> document them, if it's possible.

Very great, Brian. Both your intention to help, and the areas you'd hopefully
be working on.

Let's wait on this till the weekend. At another location I have prepared a list
of tasks that interested people can take and start working on.

On saturday, I will post it here for everyone's reference, and possibly to the
website as well.

Have a nice day everyone,
-doc