[ic] Linkpoint gateway and module usage - stable?

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Thu Mar 30 23:16:34 EST 2006

On Mar 30, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Paul Jordan wrote:

> Is Linkpoint stable and problem free?
> Is Interchange's Linkpoint module stable or does it need work?

I had a client who brought LinkPoint with them. We've had it about a
year and done 900-odd orders, with nary a problem. But, I don't know
what their support is like. We use Interchange's stock Linkpoint.pm.

Another client may start using them, if they switch to Sam's Club
merchant services. Apparently, that is the only place Sam's Club
works with.

--
Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/