[ic] templates

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Mar 31 17:59:45 EST 2006

Ryan Perry <rperry at madisonip.com> wrote:
> Are there any other templates available besides the default included
> with the installation?

You'll find a few on the following page:

    http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/demos/index.html

Note that some of the demos are quite old and may require a little work
to get them going.  I'd expect most of them to "just work", or only
require minor changes.  Interchange has been better than most projects
at maintaining backward compatibility.

If you install one of them, it would be nice if you could send me some
new screenshots for the website - before you change the colours and
layout etc.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz