[ic] Legacy Editor Bug?

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue May 2 07:28:34 EDT 2006

On 05/01/2006 04:08 PM, tom wrote:
> im using version 5.4 and theres nothing in when I go to Legacy editor
> and I cant add anything either? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

It's called "Legacy" for a reason, it's designed for the old Foundation
demo which by default used the area and cat tables to make up the left
menu.  I'm not sure, but I think that the newer standard demo (that
comes with 5.4) uses the tree table instead.

If you're really intent on using the Legacy editor then you would either
have to modify the Legacy editor to use the tree table, or modify the
category_vertical_tree component to use the area and cat tables or grab
the old category_vertical
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/interchange/dist/foundation/templates/components/Attic/category_vertical?rev=2.3.2.1;content-type=text%2Fplain;hideattic=0>
or Category_vertical_toggle
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/interchange/dist/foundation/templates/components/Attic/category_vert_toggle?rev=1.7;content-type=text%2Fplain;hideattic=0>