[ic] authorize.net payment

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri May 5 09:45:38 EDT 2006

>"Authorizenet error: Invoice is required.. Please call in your order
>or try again."
>
>I think authorize.net is not getting the 'x_invoice_num' field, though
>it looks to me like they are.  Can anyone offer any insight on how to
>fix this or properly find the root of the problem?

I'm not sure if this is your problem, but I posted a suggestion about
filling x_invoice_num with the transaction id - it sure helps to
identify sales transactions when viewing authorize.net information.

I also added the transaction id to the email reports - let me know if
you want to see this, and I'll dig it out.

Take a look here:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2006-February/044798.html

regards,
Steve Graham