[ic] Ebay Feed - MySQL Query Problem

William Fiore wfiore at aftermarketcellular.com
Sat May 13 09:29:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have created a feed in PHP to submit my products to Ebay. My original
feed worked fine but did not filter products. It looked like:

$query = "SELECT * FROM products WHERE 1;

Obviously I do not want all 5,000 of my products submitted to Ebay so I
would like to modify the query to only list new products (listed in the
last 90 days) and that I have at least (5) of in stock. Even better, would
be products that have been purchased before and appear in my "orderline"
table.

So far I have:

$query = "SELECT * FROM products WHERE sku = (SELECT sku FROM inventory
WHERE quantity > 5) AND date_added >= curdate()";

but I seem to get an error stating that the sub query returned multiple
results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Bill