[ic] Running Script as interchange user

Mark bmhtdev at adeux.net
Sat May 13 13:10:18 EDT 2006

JT Justman wrote
>Hi, Mark!
>
>You might find that it's easier to avoid re-inventing the wheel and keep
>your scripts inside Interchange. You could use a regular page, or an
>action map, or any number of other methods.

Actually I want it to run from within Interchange.  I am sure that I read on
the paypal howtos that they recommend not to use a page (I cant find the
exact reference).

To keep the script in interchange is it as simple as saving with the tags
and then calling it with the URL:

www.example.com/cgi-bin/catalog/script.pl

The script has to receive IPNs from paypal (which may arrive asynchronously
with the transaction) filter the content, respond to paypal and record them
in a postgres table.

Any clues would be a great help

Thanks

Mark