[ic] total-cost and assign

Postfix User postfixjob at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:39:33 EDT 2006

Hello-

I am having a problem with the [assign] tag not updating the
[total-cost] tag after assignment.  Here is what I did:

I wrote the following (in the includes/shopping_cart file):

[assign shipping=""]
[seti ship_total][subtotal] * 0.5[/seti]
[assign shipping="[scratch ship_total]"]

And then I wrote (in the same file):

[shipping]
[total-cost]

When it outputs, it displays the correct shipping cost however it does
not update the [total-cost] tag with the newly assigned shipping cost.

Any ideas why this might be occurring and how I can fix this?

Thanks