[ic] Interchange server is unavailable

sb at airdelights.com sb at airdelights.com
Sun May 28 22:23:51 EDT 2006

I did as you suggested and that solved the message when restarting
interchange.

Still receive "Interchange server is unavailable... We are ouit of
service or may be experiencing high system demand" when trying to log on
to the store via a browser.
Can't seem to log on to the interchange store.

Any suggestions?