[ic] Interchange server is unavailable

sb at airdelights.com sb at airdelights.com
Sun May 28 22:59:48 EDT 2006

Killed interchange and started again, still same error message on
browser. I think it maybe be vlink issue, but not sure but get this
message:

[root at localhost cgi-bin]# strings standard | grep socket
/var/run/interchange/socket
Could not open socket
Socket

Not sure, but is it supposed to say:
strings standard | grep socket
/usr/lib/interchange/etc/socket
Could not open socket
Socket

Could this be the problem? Not sure what to do, any suggestions?