[ic] An Entirely Interchange-Ajax Site

Alessandro Poletto alessandro at polet.to
Mon May 29 05:26:24 EDT 2006

Yes i've used sitemap.

Ajax create this problem but sitemap resolve it, I've used sitemap.pl
that analyze the apache log and create the xml file (really simple
solution!).

Another thing that i've made to improve the reference is to build a
random keywords extractor that create a META name="keywords" content=
everytime different.

I'm making a flypage redirector that prints into the html the content
of the page so google and othe search engine can surf and an
alternate index.html that redirect the "bots" to a simple text menu.

(many excuse to all for the awful english!!)

> Jure Kodzoman <jure at plsavez.hr> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 18:41 +0200, Alessandro Poletto wrote:
> > > After a lot of time and a lot of efforts I would like to expose to all
> > > the list (that often helps me!) my last work:
> > >
> > it looks nice if you don't click anything :) Have you checked out how it
> > looks in other browsers. In my rather fresh Galeon your javascript
> > produces some annoying unwanted flashing effects.
> >
> It looks fine to me (Firefox), although it'd take a bit of getting
> used to.  How do you arrange for search engines to index the "pages"?
> I imagine you could use a Google sitemap, but that'd only work for
> Google, of course.
>
> --
>  _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz

Toth di