[ic] catalog config error

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:47:24 EDT 2006

> Btw if you have access to your interchange install, there is quite some
> commented out Debug statements in lib/Vend/Config.pm which you could switch
> on and perhaps follow easier where things start to break down.

Thanks, that helped.  It's running now, but not fixed.  The two errors
are caused by a heredoc, which is odd because all the other heredocs
in the configs work just fine.

If I remove the heredoc (everything between the ifndef and endif) from
theme.cfg around line 18, that error goes away.  If I remove the
heredoc which sets COMMON_ORDER_PROFILE around line 220 in
catalog.cfg, the line 74 error goes away.

With those sections commented out the catalog does run.  Any thoughts
on why some heredocs would break, while others would work?

A quick example:
I get an endif error if I do this:
ifndef COMMON_ORDER_PROFILE
Variable COMMON_ORDER_PROFILE <<EOF