[ic] Single item results in multiple categories

Alfred Martinez alfredm at mindspring.com
Tue May 30 14:57:20 EDT 2006

I'm sure this question has multiple solutions, but I need to figure out how
to set up items that are in different categories so that I can flag and
display them in the standard results grid (results.html). More specifically,
I have an online store that has different categories (tshirts, jackets,
belts, etc), but I need to be able to have a button on the store that allows
me to show all the new flagged items for the season, in the standard results
grid (not just the promo vertical category lists).