[ic] Need help setting up my store

Lynette Burrows lmburrows at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 9 07:11:40 EST 2006

I am new to the Interchange shopping cart and I am totally confused.

I know basic HTML and some CSS.  I do not know perl.

Is there an Interchange tutorial in very simple, plain English that
tells me step-by-step how to modify this store?

For example,  I cannot find the welcome page to be able to put MY
welcome statement in place of the Interchange statement.

That's an easy place to start explaining what I don't understand about
this cart.  There are many things I'd like to know about it.

Do I have to learn perl or some other programming language.

Thanks for your assistance.

Lynette