[ic] LOst Newbie requires map!

G. David Sword gdsword at williamsword.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 07:44:43 EST 2006

Hi folks
I like the look of Interchange, and have installed it from the tarball
on one of my servers for testing, but I am having trouble getting it to
do what I expect.

I have edited the index page, both by clicking on the edit page link on
the front page, and via the miscellaneous tab/ Content edit.

The changes are saved, and I press publish, but the changes are not
reflected in the web site.  They are saved, and can be seen by selecting
show links - it does this on your demo website too, so I am obviously
missing something, but I cannot easily find a way in to using the system.

So, some questions:
1   How do I get changes made in the system to show up on the web site?

2   Is there an overview / idiot's guide somewhere to constructing sites
using Interchange?

3   Is anybody using it in the UK, and if so what payment gateways have
proved to be good.

Thanks for any pointers you can give.