[ic] LOst Newbie requires map!

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Nov 22 12:01:10 EST 2006

Quoting Steve Graham (icdev at mrlock.com):

> >OK, I get it now - I was making changes inside the Locale tags - I
> >have found the locales table, and that makes some sense now.  Thanks.
>
> It is a common question - I guess the Demo team needs to put some
> non-locale comment in the first section of the index page - the
> internationalization is a really great feature!

If there is no corresponding key in the locale table, that default
text is used. Do we have one for en_US? Yes, I guess we do, and
that is not supposed to be there. I have fixed that in CVS.

If you edit the locale table and remove all the non-currency
keys for translation in en_US, then you will use the default
text inside the [L] [/L] area.

--
Mike Heins

Getting old is tough. It's frustrating when you know all the
answers and nobody bothers to ask the questions. -- unknown