[ic] Clear user session after checkout

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Sat Nov 25 14:47:13 EST 2006

HI Gang,

I've got a customer who enters a lot of orders into their cart.  The problem is that IC
tends to save all the user's shipping and billing information, even after a checkout has
occurred.  How can I make the cart dump this information as well, so that after they
complete a checkout, nothing is retained?

I tried using a set-cookie in the top of receipt.html to set MV_SESSION_ID to nothing, but
while that didn't work, I also found that dumping my cookies wasn't enough.

Bob