[ic] YourPay curl error -- please help

Tue Nov 28 09:30:43 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 09:55 +0000, Kevin Walsh wrote:
> Josh Lavin <josh at myprivacy.ca> wrote:
> > On Nov 27, 2006, at 4:13 PM, Mailing Lists wrote:
> > > I cant seem to get this to connect. Is there a way to fix this? Is
> > > there
> > > any good docs about using LinkPoint or YourPay? The IC docs are very
> > > incomplete about this.
> > >
> > Docs are in the module itself or here:
> > http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/payments/Linkpoint.html
> >
> > Since you are using a test account, are you using
> > 'staging.linkpt.net' as the MV_PAYMENT_HOST? That's all I can offer.
> >
> Also see the following mail list article and the Linkpoint3 payment module:
>
>     http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2004-March/038248.html

I read through those docs many times and I'm pretty sure everything is
right. I changed interchange.cfg and catgalog.cfg to use linkpoint3 and
I still get a curl connection error on the checkout page:

(linkpoint3): Charge failed, reason: curl connection error
Credit Card Information: curl connection error

I had to edit the Linkpoint3.pm file and change "LPPERL" to "lpperl" in
the require line (line 6) in order for it to load.

I also put the block of code in the checkout page that returns
$Session->{payment_result} and that is always "0"

Thanks
Rick