[ic] how to override commonadjust or have [discount] apply and not quantity pricing

NOW Internet Manager admin at now.org
Wed Oct 4 17:40:04 EDT 2006

I have set a global percentage discount for an affiliate using the discount
tag if people go to a certain page as an affiliate, and using apache to
control the login.
The tag is:
[discount ALL_ITEMS]$s * .75[/discount]

It works fine, I've got the shopping cart displaying the discount, etc.

The problem is that this discount is also applying to quantity discounts,
which are set in the database and with commonadjust.  It is applying the
25% discount after the quantity discount is taken.

Is there some way to change the commonadjust so that it works with this
scheme, or just to turn it off on my landing page?

The commonadjust in use is:

pricing:q2,q5,q10,q25,q50,q75,q100:, :sale_price ;:price, ;$, ==:options

I'm using 5.2.

I appreciate your help.  I've been looking at all of the mailing lists and
documentation, but can't find an answer to this.