[ic] express checkout sales tax display and calculation

havoc havoc at havoc.org
Thu Oct 5 06:22:23 EDT 2006

It does not work.  I had also tried extra='onChange="this.form.submit();"',
and several other variants.
I also tried upgrading code/Widget/country_select.widget from CVS ( see:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/code/Widget/country_select.widget )
and using the state-extra attribute of the country_select widget but it
didn't work at all and I had to revert back to the original from 5.4.1

--

   - havoc