[ic] Error: cannot use as products file

Brad Caricofe Brad at Caricofe.com
Thu Oct 12 07:09:37 EDT 2006

This week I moved a friend's IC website to a new server.  The only problem
I'm having is IC doesn't seem to recognize a database he's using for his
products file:

---being error---
Do you want me to start it as 'interch' now? [y]
Killing Interchange server 26454 with TERM.
High traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.2.0
Configuring catalog onekweb...onekweb config error: templates not a
database, cannot use as products file

onekweb: error in configuration. Skipping.
onekweb: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 26603)
---end error---

I've gone over all the db settings, they're all correct.  I've found very
limited info on this error in the archives.  Can anyone suggest a possible
cause?

Thanks, Brad