[ic] help install interchange-5.4.1

Carvajal Arenaza hometech at gmx.net
Mon Oct 30 01:07:41 EST 2006

Hi
  some one can to help me in the install carry out the following thing
in my server download interchange-5.4.1.tar.gz in /usr/local/interchange
ungzip whit gzip -dc interchange-5.4.1.tar.gz but when ./configure
see...

in root

[root at plesk interchange]# ./configure

 Interchange

 Copyright 2002-2006 Interchange Development Group (http://www.icdevgroup.org/)
 Copyright 1996-2002 Red Hat, Inc.

 Interchange was originally based on Vend 0.2 and 0.3
 Copyright 1995, 1996 Andrew M. Wilcox <amw at wilcoxsolutions.com>

 Distributed under the GNU General Public License.
 See the file LICENSE for license information.

 To install Interchange, please run:

    perl Makefile.PL [arguments...]
    make
    make test && make install

 If you would like to use a specific version of Perl, simply invoke
 Perl with an absolute path to the Perl binary, such as

    /usr/local/bin/perl Makefile.PL [arguments...]

[root at plesk interchange]# perl Makefile.PL
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
It is not recommended that you run Interchange with a thread-enabled perl,
which you have called this installer with. Either rerun with

        /path/to/non-threaded/perl Makefile.PL

or accept the possible problems that come with running on an experimental
software system.
Do you want to try running with threads? [n] n

someone to tell me that to do.. which is the following step but I dont understand very well this

please helpme ...
tanks

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl