[ic] How to create product tree like the demo?

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Tue Sep 12 17:15:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

In the list archive you will find a few things on tree's.  From them I
created the following files to create a tree1 table.  I use mysql.

You can get the files from

http://www.zenez.com/~gerberb/tree1_display.html
http://www.zenez.com/~gerberb/tree1load.html
http://www.zenez.com/~gerberb/tree1.mysql
http://www.zenez.com/~gerberb/tree1.txt

I put tree1.mysql in catalog_name/dbconf/mysql
I put tree1.txt in catalog_name/products

restart interchange and let if create the tree1 table.

I put tree1_display.html and tree1load.html in catalog_name/pages

and then load them from the catalog pages.  You then may put them where
ever you like.

I hope this give you an idea on what to do.

Good Luck,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047