[ic] HI password

Johnnyy-Bradford QMistyLarkin at dcaccess.net
Fri Sep 15 05:30:30 EDT 2006

Market Watch Report
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:30:30 -0800  H.Y.WI IS GOING TO BLOW UP!
WATCH IT TOMORROW MORNING!

Comp any > Hollyw ood I ntermediate I n c.
>S y m b o l>     >H.Y.WI>
Currentl y at > 0.151
Ou tlook > VERYS TRONG B UY

Re cent News>
Holl ywood Inte rmediate I n c  a provider of digital intermediate
film mastering services, announced today the world premiere
of "The Sensation of Sight" at the San Sebastian Film Festival.
Get more info at Y a h o o Finance

We strongly urge our members to get in while there's still
time. THIS is the one everyone has been waiting for!!!

dinner Mr Hooper if you can
professional engineers came out on the street they were not a little
Instead of rushing to the relief of Kansas as contributors had