[ic] What is Auto-Export?

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sun Apr 8 10:28:02 EDT 2007

Quoting DB (DB at M-and-D.com):
> > Hi
> >
> > I am new to Interchange and am thoroughly enjoying the elegant design
> > of this most wonderful shopping cart.
> >
> > Was wondering if someone could please post a few lines explaining what
> > the check box "Auto-export" in the additional address page does?
> >
> > Thanks a bunch
> >
> > Shambho
> Exporting creates a text file from the table in question. See for
> example http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/export.html

Also, that box only shows up if you are an admin, so your customers
won't be confused by it. They will only be confused by the rest of
the page, sigh....

I think I/we should figure out a better way to do additional addresses.
The UserDB area is one thing I have been meaning to look at for some
time, but it is so complex and used by so many people the task is a
bit daunting....

Mike Heins

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90%
how I react to it. And so it is for you... we are in charge
of our attitudes. -- Charles Swindoll