[ic] Interchange UPS Zone file change and update

Greg Rasberry at Razcon grasberry at razcon.com
Mon Apr 23 19:18:16 EDT 2007

I see in the shipping.asc found in the ship folder the setting:

  Zone    450ps

I have noted that the file formats for 450.csv and 450ps.csv seem to be
different.  The file formats for the new 910.csv seems to match that of
the 450.csv, so thus the re-name attempt.

So far all I have tried is the GUI settings and then re-naming a new
910.csv to 450.csv to no effect.

Any thoughts on what to try next?