[ic] Please remove this page.

Rene Hertell rene at hertell.com
Wed Aug 1 18:44:50 EDT 2007

Amir Djavaherian wrote:
> Dear ICDsoft.
> Please remove any reference to myself or other names on this page:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-March/006144.html
> We did not authorize our first and last names to be used on your site.
> If you do not promptly remove this information, I will have to pursue
> legal action.
> This information is a threat to my personal and professional security.
> Thank you for your prompt action.
> Sincerely,
> Amir Djavaherian

Please excuse me for this simple, maybe strange question...

Are you stupid or what?

Just curious...

(This message will self-destruct in five seconds leaving no trace anywhere.)

ps. Is this you?? http://www.4m1r.com/gallery/Graduation/Graduation_04
Maybe you should sue this person who apparently uses your name on this site!

... Don't play with your food, especially after you've already eaten it.