[ic] [if file] question

Dan Bergan danb at berganconsulting.com
Sun Aug 5 18:57:00 EDT 2007

I'm having trouble with the [if file] tag.

I have created a symbolic link in my catroot to a directory.  I have
given the interchange user permission to the directory.  I can log in
to the command prompt as the interchange user and see the directory
and I can read the files.

when I try:

[if type=file term=|files/test.txt|]found![/if]

it doesn't not see the file.

I have also tried the full path to the file, and still nothing.  I'm
sure I'm doing something stupid, but I just can't see what I'm doing
wrong.  Can anyone point out what my problem might be?

Thanks,
Dan