[ic] *****YOUR E-MAIL HAS WON FOR YOU*****

LOTTERY BOARD INFO at WINNERS.CO.UK
Mon Aug 27 13:36:44 EDT 2007

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
 (Customer Services)
Email informationoffice123 at yahoo.co.uk

         WINNING  NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you August,2007 of the result of the winners of the  UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME,held on the 20th of August, 2007.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum  pay out of  1,000,000(One Million Britain Pounds Sterlings) in cash credited to file  XYL/26510460037/06.To file for your claim,please contact our claims agent  with the following information:

Agents Name: Dr Pinkett Griffin
Email informationoffice123 at yahoo.co.uk
TEL :  +44-704-572-0964

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-8

Provide him with the information below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.