[ic] bin/makecat failing

Chris Rapier rapier at psc.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:29:46 EST 2007

Brian Pribis wrote:

> Chris Rapier wrote:
>> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/File/Find.pm line 751.
>> Use of chdir('') or chdir(undef) as chdir() is deprecated at
>> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/File/Find.pm line 751.
>>
>> Couldn't move image files
>> /usr/home/windsg/public_html/standard/images: Source file ./bg.gif
>> missing.
>>
>> Has anyone else countered this and found a way to resolve it?
>>
>> Chris
>

> Hi Chris,
>
> I see where interchange is installing files to, but just to clarify,
> where are you running makecat from?

from ~/intechange/bin/
I believe its getting the source information from
~/interchange/standard. As a note, the ~/catalog directory is populated
with the appropriate files. It does seem like the distribution from
icdevgroup.org is missing the images associated with the catalog though.

It did bother me that it was trying get the image from ./ and I could
get any information from makecat as to what the full file path is.

>  It looks like your source and
> destination are the same (but maybe that last error line is just
> confusing me).

No its perfectly possible that I'm doing something wrong. I've been
using interchange for years but the makecat has always been problematic
for me.

In any case, it seems like a very odd failure.