[ic] Mangling DirectoryIndex

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Thu Dec 6 08:26:34 EST 2007

Quoting Rene Hertell:
>Ton Verhagen wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Would it be possible to set the value of the DirectoryIndex config
> > variable in an Actionmap?
> >
> > I would like to serve a different entry page for different domains.
> >
> > In the interchange.cfg I have got entries like:
> > Catalog  mycat  alias           www.domain_1.com
> > Catalog  mycat  alias           www.domain_2.com
> > Catalog  mycat  alias           www.domain_3.com
> > etc.
> >
> > I test for a domain and set the $Config->{DirectoryIndex}  to a
> > page name in an Actionmap.
> >
> > For www.domain_1.com e.g.
> >         $Config->{DirectoryIndex} = "index_1.html";
> >
> > The $Config->{DirectoryIndex} is being set, but the page
> > doesn't show up. The standard index.html is being served instead.
> >
> > What could I be missing?
> >
> > Many thanks guys.
> >
> > Best regards,
>
>Hi Ton,
>
>I'm just using a simple bounce for testing if a different domain is
>requested instead of the default domain. Works perfectly for my purpose.
>
>[if term="[env HTTP_HOST]" op="eq" compare="bailatino.fi"]
>[or term="[env HTTP_HOST]" op="eq" compare="www.bailatino.fi"]
>[bounce page=|[area href="bailatino"]|]
>[/if]

Simple solution indeed.

I came up with the 'mangling' as I already use an AutoLoad and
it made sense to me to combine a couple of things in the same
AutoLoad function.
However, the easy way out is to follow your suggestion.

Thanks Rene !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting