[ic] Table editor default values with ICL

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Dec 6 19:09:10 EST 2007

On 12/06/2007 06:24 AM, Jeff Boes wrote:
> Is there a way to set a table editor column's default value to a tag? In
> this case, I want to set the default for a column to be the last file
> uploaded through the UI (via upload_file.html). The tag isn't
> interpolated when I enter it in the metadata.

I don't think you can do that just with the metadata but what you can do
is make a copy of flex_editor.html and tweak the [table-editor] tag in
there to add your default.  You would need to change it to something like:

[pragma interpolate_itl_references 1]
    output_map="[scratch ui_style_edit]"
    ui_style="[scratch ui_style_edit]"
    default.foo="[scratch bar]"